Terms and conditions
- At the Wilhelm Tell Recreation Resort, you can park your car in front of the holiday apartments in the central, lit car park.
- Pets are only allowed on leads at the camping site, not in the holiday homes, holiday apartments or holiday chalets.
- Any damage or items misplaced during the stay, regardless of whether this damage and/or loss is due to your own negligence or that of third parties, must be paid for and may be deducted from your security deposit.
- If you cancel your stay and this causes a loss for us, we will charge you as follows;
- Up to 8 weeks prior to arrival, 25% of the rent, with a minimum of € 275.
- Between 8 weeks and 4 weeks prior to arrival, 50% of the rent, with a minimum of € 275.
- Between 4 weeks and the scheduled arrival, 100% of the rent.
- The deposit, minus the losses mentioned above, will only be reimbursed in exceptional circumstances, such as death or admission to hospital, after presentation of a valid certificate and a thorough examination of it.
- If you need to cut short your stay, the full amount of rent will remain owed.
- On vacating the accommodation, the tenant will carry out a few light duties, such as the washing up, removing and folding the bed linen and blankets, clear up everything and empty waste bins into the respective containers.The rented accommodation must be left tidy and any damage reported to reception. Our services will inspect the accommodation carefully once it has been vacated.
- Not complying with the general rules and regulations may lead to removal, without reimbursement of the rent paid or any part of it.
- No liability will be accepted for:
- Loss, theft, damage, physical injury or accidents caused to
persons or property during or as the result of a stay with us.
- Technical equipment not being ready or being out of service
and the dropping out or shutting off of utilities.
- Despite all of the care we take, it is still possible that you may have a complaint. To enable us to resolve any complaint as quickly as possible, we would ask you to report any such complaint without delay. If you are not satisfied with our resolution, you can make a written complaint to our management at the latest 8 days after your departure date.
- Anyone making a booking is deemed to have accepted these
general terms and conditions and our guidelines.
- Bookings: by e-mail (or phone), after which a deposit will be made. You are required to settle the balance one month prior to arrival. Make sure you book in plenty of time. At the time of booking, a deposit of € 275 must be paid for rental accommodation. The deposit for the camping site is € 250. Always mention your name and the dates!
- The deposit must be paid within eight days of making your booking. The balance of the rent for the holiday apartments, holiday chalets or holiday accommodation must be paid in full, without a previous reminder from the landlord, one month prior to arrival. If not, we reserve the right to re-let the accommodation without reimbursing your deposit, even in part. For the camping site, any remaining balance can be paid on arrival. Bankcards may not be used to make payments on site. Any bank charges will be paid for by the customer.
- For Recreatieoord Wilhelm Tell nv, you may make transfers to
IBAN: BE18 3350 2802 5265 en BIC: BBRUBEBB.
- For Camping Zavelbos nv you may make transfers to
IBAN: BE87 3350 2289 6894 en BIC: BBRUBEBB.
- For Camping De Binnenvaart nv you may make transfers to
IBAN: BE98 3630 4535 2893 en BIC: BBRUBEBB.
- Any obvious printing errors are not binding on Recreatieoord Wilhelm Tell nv, Camping Zavelbos nv and Camping De Binnenvaart nv.
- This pricelist replace all previous printed lists.