Holiday chalets - 4 to 8 people
|Arrival day||Comfort 27-32m²|
|04/07/2020 *open-air swimming pool open||€||740,00|
|11/07/2020 - 01/08/2020||€||790,00|
|29/08/2020 *open-air swimming pool closed||€||490,00|
- These prices include € 50,00 per week for cleaning costs.
- In other periods, the prices are the same as the holiday apartments
+ € 60,00 per week for Comfort 27-32m²
+ € 200,00 per week for Superior 40m²
- The holiday chalets are fully equipped with a sitting and eating area, TV, kitchen with
4-burner cooker, fridge, complete kitchen equipment, coffee machine and a microwave oven.
- There is one bedroom with a double bed and one bedroom with two single beds.
- In a 6-person chalet, there is an additional bedroom with bunk beds or 2 single beds.
- The sofas can be used to sleep two additional people.
- All you need to bring with you is your linen and sleeping requirements (sheets, duvet covers, pillowcases and everything for additional guests).
- Every chalet has a toilet, wash hand basin and shower.
- There is garden furniture provided on the paved terrace.
- You can park your car on a plot of land of approximately 100 m².
- Pets are not allowed in the holiday chalets.
- Insurance for your personal effects in not included.
- Rental prices are per week, 4-8 people, all-in.
- Before you book, you might like to come and view the holiday chalets.
- On arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of € 100,00.
- Bankcards cannot be used to make payments on site.
- Arrival on the Saturday from 3.00 pm, departure by 10.00 pm.
- Bookings; preferably by e-mail (or by phone), after which the deposit needs to be paid within 8 days of making the booking.
- The balance of the rent should be paid, without us issuing a reminder, one month before the start date of the rental. If this is not done, we reserve the right to re-let the holiday chalets without reimbursing your deposit, even partially.
- Indoor pool with whirlpool (jacuzzi); certain times
- Outdoor pool (40 x 30) with waterslide, wild-water slide, wave machine, children’s pool (12 x 30 m) with: water mushroom and water playground
- Colour TV with cable connection
- Table tennis (bats for hire if needed)
- Entertainment programme in high season
- Direct access to the 6000-hectare Walking Route Network in Hoge Kempen National Park
- Direct access to the 2000-km Kempen & Maasland Cycle Route Network
- Electricity and taxes
- Fishing lake at Camping Zavelbos
- Normal exit clean € 50 is included
- Towel pack (bath towel, hand towel and wash cloth): € 8 per set
- Linen pack (2 single bed sheets and 1 pillowcase): € 17 per set
- Children’s furniture; child’s chair and bed: € 10 per set
- Deposit € 100 to be paid on site
- Washing machine with tumble-dryer and ironing facilities
- Water consumption
- Bike hire
- Maps of walking and cycling routes
- Crossbow range
- Bingo (3 x per week)
Arrival from 3.00 pm – Departure before 10.00 am